Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello Bloggies...

First off, I know this has been blogged about several times today already- but congrats to Vanessa and Chris on making Classic Bride! Probably for Vanessa (as it would be for me) it is just the best feeling to have your wedding complimented like that after all the months of hard work :)

Onto life: An update to everyone is I got the promotion!! So, my life has been hectic the last few weeks and is only bound to get more hectic. I was in Scottsdale this week at corporate meeting with people and such. Next week, I am in Massachusetts and then New Haven, CT. Following week I am in Atlanta and then either FL or back to Mass.... then Mass from there on out. As these exciting changes have been, well,... exciting, I am anxious to really get started. This is a GREAT opportunty and I am very grateful for it. I might be calling you all when I am bored in an airport or hotel, so please answer!

I feel like I have so much going on the next few months and all exciting stuff. I can't wait for wedding season to begin (as weddings are one of my favorite things of all time- LOVE THEM). And I am in dire need of some girl time.

1 comments: