Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

C to the H to the IPOTLE

Today it's official- our company gets free Chipotle forever, whenever just for saying we work at SendGrid. Chipotle is on level 1 of my building and we are on the second floor.... I have never seen the guys in my office as excited as they were this morning when we found this out.

Now you may be wondering why I am taking the time to blog about this. Basically its because I know that most everyone likes Chipotle. And now that I get it for free, I can try everything on the menu and make new concoctions almost daily. What better place to share my Chipotle adventure than on my blog?!

My new favorite Chipotle meal: Steak Salad. Lettuce, onions/peppers, steak, mild, a little cheese, guac ON THE SIDE, and their vinaigrette. If you haven't tried their salads- do it! Their dressing is so delicious.

Happy eating.

1 comments:

  1. That's amazing!! Jimmy would be SUPER jealous!! And what you just put is pretty much my order everytime, except I skip the guac because I'm cheap :)

    PS LOVE the house pictures!! So cute - I love it!

    ReplyDelete