Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding

Last weekend one of my very best friends got married. Allison and Mikey's wedding weekend was amazing- almost a trip back in time to when I was in high school (hanging with the girls, catching up on life, laying out on my parent's deck).  At one point I was thinking how if KC was like that all the time I would consider moving back.

The rehearsal dinner was at Boulevard Brewery.  The ceremony was at Holy Spirit.  The reception was at  Drexel Hall.  It was all perfect. Allison was THE MOST beautiful bride.  I am so thankful that Allison has been in my life for the past 13 years.  Mikey and Alli couldn't be more perfect for each other.

Emily, Sam & I

Being silly... 

Bridal Luncheon

Before... 

After!









 And there are about 1 million other pictures on Facebook!   Happy Wednesday!


1 comments:

  1. Love it!! You all looked fabulous...and your cute yellow sandals are terrific :)

    ReplyDelete