Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I tried!!

I tried to post about my weekend in KC consisting of Courtney's Bachelorette party and Jessica Oliver's baby shower... but blogger isn't working well for me and deleted my pictures I had uploaded. So, maybe the post will make it to the blog, maybe not. In other news... still no word on TechStars. We are still waiting to see what our next steps are. They let Adam know they are taking care of all the out of town people first so we are in holding mode and I am going borderline insane. We thought we had all the major bugs worked out of our site the other day. But found a few others that are hopefully getting resolved today. Entrepreneurship is an emotional roller coaster. If anyone ever thinks about starting a business, please ask me for some starter advice! You know that feeling that you get before a big presentation? The nauseous, nervousness... I have that like 15 hours of the day. Once we know yay or nay on TechStars, hopefully that number will be cut down dramatically!

0 comments:

Post a Comment