Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Project "Get Fit"

Tyson got fat.  Its not really any ones fault considering he was literally immobile for about 6-8 weeks after his surgery.     On top of that, he was on a lot of pain killers which decreased his apetite which led to us feeding him treats, home cooked meals, etc. so he would actually eat.

Lets just say the vet was not too excited when we took him in this week.

Tyson before surgery:  about 65 lbs
Tyson today: 80.4lbs

OOPS!

Tyson is now on a 'get fit' plan.  Daily walks and runs no. matter. what. Adam has done the best job of waking up really early the past few weeks in order to take Tyson running.  I am more of the weekend trainer.


 Showing off his amazing balancing skills

Hi mom! I'm having fun. 

Chillin with Mike (more on our new roommates later...).  Excuse the blurr. 








1 comments:

  1. My dog, Bella, is staying with my sister while my husband and I live in Mexico, and she has gained 20 pounds! My sister has her on a running and no treat plan, but I won't see her for another month! It's so hard to be strict with the treats when they are such good doggies! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete