Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

#longpine2011 #cidday #finally



Adam, Tyson and I went up to Long Pine, NE to celebrate Independence Day. Attendees included: Andrew and Erica, Heather, me and Adam. We hung out with their friends Michael and Sierra the entire time too (which I actually went to high school with Sierra! Small world!) And it was a blast.
I didn't take the best pictures, but these will give you an idea of how the weekend went....

We sat in the crick and drank. Drank and tubed, drank and sat in the crick. End of story. Action shot.... we all look so pretty!
We sat in the crick, while Erica tortured Dieter (kidding!... kinda...)
Then Tyson decided he wanted to be human. See below:

But then he went back to doing dog things... like explore the crick with a new friend.
And take a nap with Dieter..... this is what tired doggies look like after playing in the water all day.
Oh! And then Adam got a rock thrown in his face by Andrew. A complete accident of course! Just beware when Andrew is skipping rocks.... my hubs and his fat lip.

It was honestly the best weekend, which is why I took little to no pictures. Didn't know I still had it in me!

Love, Emily

1 comments: