Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

OMG

Hello out there. I hope you all had a fab weekend.

There have been several requests for me to post our house pics, and trust me, I wish I was more put together to have already done so... but between moving, work, me coaching + working out myself + Kayley's last minute trip to Denver + getting crossfit certified all weekend. I have fallen extremely behind. Let me put this into perspective....

We STILL have not unpacked. I have no clue where half of my clothes are. The apartment we moved out of, STILL has random stuff that we haven't had time to go by and pick up. This includes our vacuum, all the dry food from our pantry, etc. Last week, we didn't get home before 9pm except for ONE night. And I had to take my crossfit certification this weekend which was Sat and Sun from 9am-6pm. I am so sore. I CAN'T MOVE. Not joking. Walking around makes me want to cry.

We HAVE, however, painted our front room (pics to come). And taken apart some of our kitchen- which means we just added an extra project to our plate. IKEA opens in Denver on Wednesday and I am so excited! I am tempted to play hookie from work....

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Lora and I have some fun ideas for our trip, and IKEA is obviously on the list. :)

    ReplyDelete