Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

White or Gray?

I am going to try and tackle a mondo project this weekend. I am going to put white subway tile in our kitchen, as the backsplash of course.... all. by. myself. Why?! Because I have read tutorials and it just doesn't look that hard! But I can't decide. White grout or gray grout?

WHITE

or....

GRAY
Is this dumb to do by myself? In other news.... last weekend we painted our kitchen cabinets white, we took off the top cabinets and while I am subway tiling the crap out of the kitchen.... Adam is building the open shelves for the kitchen this weekend. Exciting stuff! Here's to hoping we don't screw our kitchen up and have to pay to remodel and redo it.....

3 comments:

  1. Grey for sure. White grout in a kitchen just sounds like you're asking for it to get dirty. I think this kitchen is going to be the BOMB.COM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray! How fun... and yes you should do it yourself! You will be so proud everytime you walk into your kitchen. Loving the house updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gray!! Love it can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete