Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

3-2-1-EFF

Last weekend was Adam's second CrossFit competition and my very first one. I am not going to bore you with all the details so picture this: lots of spandex, lots of bare skin, lots of abs all mixed with some loud music and protein shakes.

Adam did amazing. He placed 9th out of 31 men competitors and set a new PR on the deadlift (415#!!!!!). I competed with a team and we placed 3rd! (ok, there were only three teams....) but we all tried our hardest and so it really didn't matter what we placed. The workout I had to do for my portion of the team event was a biotch.... and I may have had some suicidal thoughts while trying to get through it, but I did get through (barely) and actually did really well (for me).

Here are some pics from the event.... I just signed up for another compeition in November where I am actually competing as an individual. Fun stuff.

Rowing


Thinking bad, bad thoughts at this point....




Our comp team :)



1 comments:

  1. Congrats to you guys! Very impressive. I just saw a Cross Fit competition on TV over the weekend and thought you and Adam:)

    ReplyDelete