Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Month!

Since it is November and I have this weird "missing chromosome" as Adam likes to call it- where I get all awkward around sentimental things and can't stand to listen to cheesy things, quotes, songs, stories, etc. I am going to jump way outside of my comfort zone this month and try (keyword=try) to post daily about what I am thankful for.

Starting a day late.... but here goes nothing.

#1: I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful I found someone to spend my life with, who is truly my best friend, who puts up with me when I am feeling grumpy and who laughs at me when I am feeling goofy, who makes me coffee every morning and packs my lunch for the day. I wouldn't trade married life for the single life if I ever had the option. Thanks for allowing me to snuggle every night and make you claustrophobic. Thanks for working hard at everything you do and providing for our family.
And not to mention, your good looks...

#2: I am thankful for Tyson. Even though he can be overly hyper and stubborn, he is the most snuggly, loving, happy pup ever. He makes Adam and I laugh constantly and we couldn't imagine how boring it would be without him around.

Where did this year go?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment