Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Eek! Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen and Fifteen!

Twelve: I am thankful for my faith in the Lord. How blessed we are everyday. How awesome is it to have faith when things go wrong or when they go right. Living in Colorado and seeing the mountains, I am continually reminded of what an awesome God He is.

Thirteen: Thankful for our car. Yes, the 4 Runner has been the perfect CO car. Does well in the mountains, magically fits Tyson's kennel perfectly in the back, four wheel drive, etc. Done us good thus far.

Fourteen: I am thankful for vacation. I am vacation obsessed. And I guess this goes back to our jobs (and financially being able to afford them), but Adam and I have always been on the same page for what to spend our money on and vacations top the list. Some of my fondest memories have been on trips with Adam and our friends.

Fifteen: I am thankful for Colorado Summers. The BEST time of the year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment