Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November Seven and Eight

I am thankful for Kayley. We are 2.5 years apart and at times can get REALLY annoyed with each other, but she is the hardest working, smartest, kindest 23 year old anyone will ever meet. I am going to brag on her for a moment... did you know she was up for valedictorian at KSU for her major? Yep, BUT it was a 3 or 4 way tie and so they went back to high school grades to make the final decision (which she ended up not getting it because of ONE B in high school). It seems like whatever she does, she excels at over and beyond. She is growing up right before me eyes... tear :)

I am thankful for Natalie. Natalie is a senior in high school currently and the most hilarious person I have ever met. Natalie and I have always been close even though we are 9 years apart. We have the same personality and have always clicked together. Growing up, it was always Natalie/Emily vs. Kayley. Although, she MAY be going to MU (barf), I am really proud of her for trying to be different and do her own thing. She is an extremely talented writer and therefore, MU has was KSU doesn't... a bomb journalism school.

I love and miss both of these ladies a lot. Living far is hard when you have siblings that you don't get to see very often.




0 comments:

Post a Comment