Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

November Fourth

These will get more spicey after I get through the obvious ones...

#4: I am thankful for my parents! I didn't feel spoiled when I was growing up, but now being an adult (kinda) and meeting other people I realize I was pretty spoiled. I got a car when I turned 16, my parents paid for college, etc. Not that this stuff is really that important in the scheme of life but I definitely didn't appreciate as much at those points in time, mostly because I was naive.

My parents have had some rough times and honestly when most would have split up, they have stayed to together and worked it out. More people should be like them. Marriage is special and you make a commitment on your wedding day to stay together through thick and thin. Not only that, they are currently working their tails off for their new business. Its very inspirational to watch and scary at the same time. Love them both so much :)



Love you Mom & Dad :) Thanks for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment