Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh

Nine: I am thankful for our crossfit (you knew this one was coming). Its amazing. If you want to get in shape- join a crossfit gym. I am in shape and it feels good.

Ten: I am thankful for coffee. I couldn't be near as productive, awake, warm or happy without you in my life. Seriously. Every morning I look forward to waking up because I get my coffee. And its amazing the way it can change my mood almost instantly. Being in sales, I couldn't imagine all the deals I wouldn't have closed without you by my side.

Eleven: Only appropriate on Veterans Day- but I am thankful for our past and present troops. The courage it takes to leave their families and friends (with no guarantee of returning) and to fight for our country in the name is freedom is simply amazing and inspiring. We are truly blessed to live in this country. God bless the USA.



1 comments: