Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Behind by 7... holy heavens

Sixteen: So Thankful for the CPR. Not the actual life-saving CPR... but my current favorite meal from a little Chinese restaurant a block down from my office. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Seventeen: SHOUT out to Kayley for her BDAY!!! I already wrote a really nice post about her. I am thankful for my LuLuLemon workout gear. It is SINFUL how expensive the stuff is. But it is so worth it.

Eighteen: I am thankful for Fall. So pretty. Leaves, fires, ski-season approaching, warm blankets, hoodies, boots, jackets, and it smells better outside.

Nineteen: Our bed. OMG. Most comfortable bed in America. I can't get up ever because of it.

Twenty: My Iphone!!!!!! I have never had a "cool" phone. Adam and I both got the new IPhone 4s'. We love them. I also love Siri. She is a cool B.

Twenty One: I am thankful for my extended family. Both of my parents come from great families. I get to see one side for Thanksgiving and I can't wait.

Twenty Two: Thankful for my new snowboard + gear. I am getting really excited to put it to use here in a few weeks. Ski season is upon us!! Come visit!


1 comments:

  1. What kind of bed do you guys have? We are in the market soon and I'm on the fence what to get???

    ReplyDelete