Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Home

Even though last weekend was pretty stressful with the whole Tyson situation, we still managed to turn it into a pretty descent Easter weekend. We visited Tyson a bunch, worked out, went to church and did some gardening! Planting flowers definitely turns your house into a happy house. As Adam said "Don't tell anyone, but gardening is kind of fun."

Here are some before's and afters of the WHOLE yard!

PS: This is my first "gardening" experience so lets just say that I am happy with my choices, but I would change it up next time. You can't even see the hot pink flowers in the front.... oh well.

Before:

After!


Now lets talk about the backyard. See the fence to the right side of the porch? Here is walking into that gate (sorry for the shadows):






So the obvious elephant in the room (backyard) is our hand-me-down patio furniture. This is probably next on the list of things to buy. That is, after we recover from our astronomical vet bill....

*******

I have officially decided that my favorite flower is the Tulip. Check out the tulips in Boulder right now! This is my goal for next year.



Tyson is home today and recovering (FINALLY). Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

  1. So glad to finally see this post! Your backyard looks huge now.

    And glad Tyson's recovery is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete