Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

27 going on 21

While a lot of my friends are pregnant and having babies, I have recently taken the opposite approach....

I am in a few different weddings this year and this month has ended up being packed full of bachelorette parties showers and weddings (we have THREE weddings next weekend!!). And as old and un-fun as I can feel sometime, the bachelorette parties have been a good way to realize that I haven't lost "it".   I can still drink, do shots, dance and stay up to the wee hours of the mornings.  Oh ya..... :)

First up this month was Nikki's bachelorette party. Let me tell you, it was SO FUN.  It was out here in CO and started with night #1 at their family cabin in Evergreen. We were in our PJ's by 9pm drank lots of wine, had an amazing meal cooked by her sister, played games and had lots of great/hilarious conversations with her college friends (which are the sweetest and funniest group of girls).  The day time consisted of wine tasting alll day long and night #2 was in downtown Denver. Margs, Cowboy Lounge, 70's- it was a blast!! I can't wait for the wedding this weekend.  Love this couple so so much.

Then this past weekend was one of my oldest best friend's showers and bachelorette party.  Allison Day and I been best friends since high school.  It was so fun to spend quality time with my favorite friends from Olathe East. Sam and Emily both came in from San Fransico and New York (me from Denver) and it was just like old times.  I have to say Allison's lingerie party was one of my favorites.... P&L didn't disappoint either.   I am pretty sure I thought I was a really good dancer this night... haha.

LOVE THESE GIRLS! Sam kept saying "I am so happy" that night.  We all were- good to be back together.



I am so blessed to have such great friends from my different phases in life.   I am home for three days and then back in KC on Thursday!  My body hates me...

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I'm glad you're living it up Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! :) I can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your long hair!!! And there will be plenty of babies for you to come back and play with to get your fix :)

    ReplyDelete