Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5 years

Five years ago from this past Saturday (May 26th), Adam's best friend Jordan Mann passed away in his sleep.  

Adam has been wanting another tattoo for a long time. Something in remembrance of Jordan.  We actually went to a tattoo parlor in Costa Rica, but LUCKILY it was too sketch.  I had been trying to talk him out of it all day.    Adam had some friends in town this weekend, so on Saturday they took the plunge- 2 out of 4 got a Jordan tattoo of some sort.   Although I am not a huge fan of tattoos (especially those on my husband) I do have to admit that this one is kinda cool.

This was taken right after it got finished and, yes, this is Jordan's actual signature which is pretty neat.


I am still getting used to it  but I guess I have a tatted up husband now....

1 comments: