Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

2 new goals in life

I have two new recent goals. One spurred up on our trip to Napa, the other occurred to me last night during Modern Family.

1) to become a wine-snob. Also known as a wob. or a wobby (wine-snobby). Not necessarily the snob part, but after one of the best vacations ever in Napa Valley with the Moores. I want to know A LOT about wine. I feel like we all got a good basis and now I need to know everything there is.... please look for the Ali's post on Napa. We forgot our camera and Ali took a ton of amazing pics.
Quick summary:
- fly into San Francisco, tour the Ferry building and China town. Go out to eat and get drinks
- Sunday: rent bikes and ride across the Golden Gate bridge to Sausalito. Amazing, so fun. explore more of SF when we get back over the bridge
- Monday - Wednesday. Three glorious days of perfect weather, wine tasting, eating great food and hanging out with an extremely fun couple know as Ali and Andrew Moore.
Perfect, Perfect vacation. I can't believe how pretty it is and how amazing the vineyards and wineries are. Ali and I may have had a few too many on Wednesday (we went to like 6 wineries... my classiness dropped a few notches throughout the day)

2) To be a part of- or be in the same place as a FLASH MOB! I didn't even know what this was until last nights episode of Modern Family.... Adam and I got into bed and youtubed flash mob dances for like an hour. Here is one of my favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM
Literally like living in a real life musical. How do I accomplish this???

3 comments:

  1. Emily... Apparently I am a huge dork and can't figure out how to comment. I meant to say that a flash mob would be awesome... instead, I wrote the comment on the wrong post, tried to delete it, failed miserably. wow.

    Glad you had fun! It sounds like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um--- did you see my video post on facebook of the flash mob that happened in the Hallmark cafeteria the other day?? SO random, yet SO fun! I love them!!

    I can't wait to see pictures from your trip :) Glad you guys had fun!!! And hope to see you in KC over the holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out http://flashmobamerica.com. They are the ones that did the one on Modern Family.

    ReplyDelete