Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pushin Through

Last night Adam and I went to Cross Fit. So far, we have been going strong for the past week and a half and both really love it. It is extremely challenging, but a great feeling when you leave the gym.

Well, I almost died last night. I mean, I know I am not in the best of shape, but I would like to think I can complete the workout. Lets just say that I had to do 5 rounds of the workout of the day. About 1/2 way into lap ONE I could have called it good. Adam was doing another workout so he didn't get to experience this with me.... I ended up completing all 5 laps but was in so much pain, I may or may not have gone to the bathroom to cry a little bit.........

We got in the car and I couldn't even talk to Adam for the first few minutes. It was a sad day in the life of Emily Griffin. It pains me to say this but 1) I am more out of shape than I thought 2) my cardio strength SUCKS!!!! 3) I think I might need to get an inhaler!! Yes, I always had one growing up because I have exercises induced asthma, but after gymnastics never had to use one. Well, I don't think I have worked out that hard since my gymnastics days and I can definitely tell I should be using one, especially in this thin-dry air.

Oh man... but cheers to trying to get back in shape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment