Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeling Grateful

This week has been a really exciting week for a few different reasons:

1) BumblePost's site is coming along. I played with it 2 nights ago and it was the first time I have ever thought to myself "this is really cool". There were a lot of bugs to get worked out and slowly but surely they are getting resolved. We definitely aren't launching March 1, but at this rate, should be launched about Mid-March. Just a lot of prayers are needed. Starting a business is HARD. But it was exciting to play with the site and actually think good things about it, for once :)

2) A few weeks ago I learned how to snowboard and decided I was going to switch from skiing to boarding. I got a Sports Authority gift card for my B-Day and we went last night to look at snow board boots since I have a board I was planning on borrowing the rest of the season. Well- we get there and they are having their end of year clearance and an additional 25% off sale. I got everything (deck, bindings, boots) for $379 (my gift card was for $350). That is amazing if you know anything about snowboarding gear prices. Lets just say, if I would have purchased everything full-priced I would have dropped $600-700. Yahtzee!! Can't wait to go up this weekend. I will take pics for once!! But I had a smile on my face for like 2 hours last night as I was picking out everything. So so fun!

3) Still obsessed with Crossfit. My body is changing, I feel great and am looking forward to becoming an instructor. I have been interning since Feb.1 and still think its the best thing since sliced bread. Cheers to me for not falling off the workout bandwagon yet.

4) Cannot. I repeat, cannot believe this month has gone by so quickly. Our www.bumblepostbuzz.com campaign is over on Monday night. Overall, it has gone well. Just like anything we would change some things next time and we learned a lot. But what can we do?! I would like to give a shout out to my business partners (Adam and Nick) who solely came up with this campaign idea. I can take no credit for it but it has been fun to manage and I promise after Monday we will all stop posting about it 24/7. I am sure my Facebook friends are getting annoyed :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Can't wait to share pics of my new snowboard stuff. I am obsessed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment