Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Snapshot!

I have been a busy, busy bee (no pun intended.... ok, that was totally intended). First off, today marks the official start of the Paleo challenge at my gym. Which means, I am eating SUPER duper healthy for the next 75 days. We had to get measured, tested on a specific workout, etc. We have a packet of information filled with info on foods we can and can't eat and basically whoever wins the contest gets a SWEET cash prize (like $500). Its already tough. No bread, no pasta, no sugar, no peanuts or peanut butter (these are going to be my toughest), no hard cheeses, no dairy (unless it is raw whole milk). I am super excited to give eating Paleo a real shot + combine that with working out a lot, maybe it will be life changing- we will see....

Its my birthday! Which is always fun. We had a celebration in Breckenridge this weekend. The place was decorated in streamers and balloons (which terrified Tyson) but it was a mini-surprise party and really fun.

I learned how to snowboard this weekend! Heather and I both took a lesson together and then boarded the rest of the weekend on our own. We fell approx. 50 times, but it was worth it. I am picking it up and loving it so far. Loving it more than skiing for sure.

Ok, there is my snapshot. Will blog later and better soon.

If you haven't already- go BUZZ yourself! http://www.bumblepostbuzz.com/ Contest is all month- you can still win!

Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment