Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Apt. Saga Continues...

Last Monday night was the "High Dog" night and trip to the emergency vet. Last night (Monday night) I woke up to the sound of water. At first, I thought it was our toilet running... but quickly realized that the sound was coming from downstairs.


A pipe broke under our sink, water was running everywhere. Gallons and gallons of it. The plumber has been here as well as the water crew to clean up. They just left and our house is in shambles!!


Why Monday nights, why?!! I know everyone feels like this at some point, but we literally have the most bizarre things happen to us. I think its karma or something. The last 3 places I have lived have had some sort of flood! This is why we have renters insurance. I am exhausted.

What's ironic about this situation is that we did a total spring cleaning on Sunday. Like all out. Rented a steam cleaner from Home Depot to clean the carpets and everything. Less than 2 days later, we have a flood- our hard work pointless!

2 comments: