Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Gosh my life is boring

With all of these babies coming into the world over the next few months (via my friends), I think my blog has turned to BLAH.... I have nothing in particular to write about! Here is my life in a nutshell:

Work, work out and teaching CrossFit classes. On the weekends we go up to the mountains and snowboard and hang out with our friends... and thats about it.

I do want to make a quick shout out to my hubs because he did get a big promotion in January! He is now managing a sales team instead of working in sales. Yes, he did get promoted to manager before me- which I have let me boss know about (I really did as a hint hint). I am supposed to also be moving into more of a lead/manager type role this year- but we need to hire more people for our team first.... so I have people to "lead".

Told you I have NOTHING to write about!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR. When did my life become so plain?

4 comments:

  1. Emily! Your life is not boring!!!! I love following you and Adam's facebook check ins on the weekends when you are skiing - makes me very jealous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Britt! You guys have awesome stuff going on in your life. Sometimes the simple things are the best to write about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs. Tropical Vacation Adventurer! You guys are two of those most adventurous people I know and far from boring! MIss you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? You are livin' the life if you ask me!!!

    ReplyDelete