Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

It's a BOY!

Yesterday was SO SO SO fun.  I knew we wanted to do something more exciting than have an ultrasound tech say "it's a boy/girl" so we decided to involve our families in the surprise. You can read about that HERE.  It was better than I imagined!

My mom hosted our families and a few close friends.  We had a "pregnancy buffet" with typical things that pregnant women crave (including pickles, ice cream, ice chips and more!), played a game and ended the the party with the actual reveal.  



And onto the main event!


To say we are excited is an understatement.  I was SO surprised.  I come from all girls, so even though I had been feeling "boy" all week, I just figured it would be another girl in the family.   We just feel so blessed that this is actually happening to us. Every stage of this process has been so incredible.   We don't have a single boy name picked out (of course, we had 3 girl names we liked!) so bring on the suggestions!!! May can't come soon enough- we are READY!   Twenty weeks to go....




0 comments:

Post a Comment