Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

6 months pregnant!

I am 26 weeks pregnant, which is 6 1/2 months pregnant if there are 4 weeks per month.... but only just about 6 months if I am actually counting the months.  Which is it?  Lets just say I am ready to meet this baby!!   

Overall, my pregnancy has been pretty good.  I was never that sick, things seems to be on track but I am definitely not that girl that LOVES to be pregnant.  I think all the waiting I had to do to actually get pregnant really made me anxious for the actual baby.... so I could skip pregnancy and be completely OK with that!  I hate to say I have complaints because I am not complaining but if I had to narrow it down to the 2 most unenjoyable parts of my pregnancy here  they are: 

* Braxton Hicks.  Holy moly.... all the time, non stop recently. 

* Early in pregnancy (maybe around 16 weeks) I was working out and felt a small pop in my abdomen muscles.  My very top right one.  I know I either pulled it or potentially tore it.  Not a big issue but since I am growing like crazy it won't heal and just keeps getting worse and worse.  To the point where I am super nervous to see how my last 14 weeks go with it.  I have nightmares that my muscles are tearing apart inside of me and I can't even touch the area because it feels so bruised.  There is really nothing I can do about it either.  

On a happier note: this baby moves ALL of the time. Enough to where it will wake me up in the middle of the night which I kind of love.  I felt him at exactly 19 weeks, 3 days at about 10 in the morning and I will never forget the moment.   And thank you thank you thank you Amy Landers for the doppler.  I love listening to his little heart beat!  

I went back through my early pregnancy pictures and thought I would share some good ones!  


Transfer Day!!! Do I look pregnant yet? 


                Our Embryos. One took- one didn't make it                              Ready to be knocked up! 






LOTS OF SELFIES! 


Right around 12 weeks

17 weeks
18 weeks

20 weeks.  When I went from no bump to a definite bump! 

22 1/2 weeks

25 weeks!

And the baby!!!!! (had to post this... practicing on my new OBaby app)

I kind of went from 0 to 60 on the bump meter.  Enough to be asked by a Doctor in the grocery store if I was 8 months pregnant.  And someone else to ask if it was twins!! Always makes a girl feel awesome... :) 

Babymoon update is coming next!  Fourteen weeks left... I can do it, I can do it. 

2 comments: