Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Highly offensive but really funny

Disclaimer: this is not an appropriate post, but so entertaining I had to share. If you get offended, I am really sorry and just know that we don't really think or talk like this... ever.

Background: Adam works the front desk at a gym here in Denver part-time. They are always joking around with eachother if someone leaves their facebook open, or email, etc. So you always have to be careful..... well it was finally payback for Adam last week and here is how it went down.... There is a gay Yoga Instructor that always talks to Adam. He is really nice and openly, flaming gay. He got on Adam's email account and sent himself an email from Adam's account... and then replied to the email that "Adam" had sent to him... here are the emails:

Received: 01:27 AM MDT, 06/30/2010 From: "Adam Griffin" <adamjgriffin@gmail.com> To: <brianfun@usa.net> Subject: Adam from the Gym
Hey Bud,
It's Adam from the front desk at the gym. I know it's late but I can't sleep. You have got one rocking body!
This is kind of awkward because I had no idea you were gay. I wondered if you would like to hang sometime and maybe grab a beer or something. We can keep it on the DL. Don't know if you were joking with me when Julia was texting the other day - so just maybe......? If more comfortable for you we can start with a massage.....
Sorry if I seem like a geek. I'm just kind of new to all this man on man stuff.
See you on Friday.
Adam Griffin
cell: 303-949-1484

From: "Brian Fun" <brianfun@usa.net> Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:03:57 -0600 To: Adam Griffin<adamjgriffin@gmail.com> Subject: Hey Brian
Dude -
Thanks for the note and honestly this is too weird for me. You are a nice guy and funny and all - but I don't go around talking to all different boys. That would make me a cheap colfax whore. Thanks but no thanks - but appreciate the offer.
btw - does this mean that you have been staring at me when I don't have my shirt on after yoga? I'm going to make sure I put it on before I come down to talk to you guys. And don't worry, I won't make a big deal out of this or tell anyone.
Brian

Received: 03:06 PM MDT, 07/01/2010 From: adamjgriffin@gmail.com To: "Brian Fun" <brianfun@usa.net> Subject: Re: Hey Brian

What the heck is this crap?????? who got on my account??

From: "Brian Fun" <brianfun@usa.net> Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:18:49 -0600 To: <adamjgriffin@gmail.com> Subject: Re: Hey Brian
It's okay dude - U don't have to act weird. It's no big deal. Really. Let's just forget you sent me this email.

Received: 03:25 PM MDT, 07/01/2010 From: adamjgriffin@gmail.com To: "Brian Fun" <brianfun@usa.net> Subject: Re: Hey Brian
Stop fantasizing about fake email convos that u send to urself when I walk away from the desk

From: "Brian Fun" <brianfun@usa.net> Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:26:58 -0600 To: <adamjgriffin@gmail.com> Subject: Re: Hey Brian
HA PUNKED!!!

Received: 03:28 PM MDT, 07/01/2010 From: adamjgriffin@gmail.com To: "Brian Fun" <brianfun@usa.net> Subject: Re: Hey Brian

I'm going to poop on the floor in the yoga room 5 minutes before ur class starts tomorrow morning.


1 comments: