Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Me and my nose

I am weird. There are times in my life, triggered by nothing when I get bloody noses. It happens in phases that will last a few months, then a year or so will go by with none, then out of the blue they will come again. So, every day I get 1-3 of them... and it is really annoying to say the least. And I have a "heavy" flow of them...not just a few drips but like scary amounts at times (i know... gross). Anyways, I have not gotten one in forever- since before we were married, which was strange because we live in a super dry climate.

Story 1: Key West, FL - our 1 year anniversary and one of the most humid places I have been in a while. I am laying out and sweating. I decide I need more sunscreen. I stand up and feel some beads of sweat come down my face (so I think). I am standing there rubbing sunscreen all over my face and i turn to get into the pool.... there is this lady sitting across from me that has this look of horror on her face. I don't think much of it and turn to Adam who looks up from his book. He freaks out because I have blood ALLLLLLL over my face. He says it looks like I took a baseball bat to myself. I grab a towel and sprint to the room where I look at myself in the mirror. It was kinda funny by this point because I had blood all over myself and face. I was just rubbing the sunscreen in and smearing it everywhere.... ha!

Story 2: So since Key West, I have contiuned to get a bloody nose most every day, if not two to three times per day. I know, sick. So this weekend. Adam and I are making out. I break away from him and look at his face. He has blood all on his face. I touch my nose and sure enough... blood is all over mine too. So annoying!!! Can I not even kiss my own husband without bleeding all over us both??? I mean, seriously. Does anyone have a solution for my nose issue?

1 comments: