Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

What up brah?!



Stay tuned for how Natalie got to Denver in my next post.....
But, Natalie came on a last minute/mini visit to Denver this week. We got back to Denver on Tuesday night and we dropped her off Thursday night. For any of you that don't know my youngest sister, Natalie, let me fill you in on why she is awesome:
1) Her current saying is "brah". Now she has Adam and I saying it every sentence.
2) She is 17 and about to be a Junior in High School. This means, her friends have some of the funniest drama going on right now and I loved hearing about it!!! Oh High School....
3) Natalie is one of the most funny people you will probably ever meet, but more importantly, she laughs really easily so she makes me feel like I am actually funny, even if I am pretty lame.
4) She is a little "tigeress" more to come on that....
5) She is really creative: (if any of you are FB friends with her- just check out some of the hilarious videos she has made)
These are just a few of the reasons why I love her. I was sad to see her go, but in the two days she was here we had a good time. We went hiking, out to eat, to 2 different DSW's to find the shoes Nat wanted in her size, watched a movie, etc. She is just so freaking adorable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment