Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

3.12.14/Steady

I am still pregnant as of this morning.  Every day is a different adventure - I happen to have a uterus that loves to have contractions pretty much all day. Luckily they don't seem to be changing my cervix so I am not in "real labor". 

All in all, bed rest hasn't been too terrible.  Between all the text, emails, calls and visitors I really can pass the day fairly quick.  And lets be honest, I can sleep at anytime of the day (any where and pretty much under any circumstance). 

We should get part 1 of some test results today- so fingers crossed they look OK! 

Love you all.   Your prayers are so appreciated. 

4 comments:

  1. Great news! Praying for good test results and that baby boy continues to stay in your belly. Thank you for the updates. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Emily! Saying Prayers for great test results.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for good test results! You are handling this situation with such grace and determination, Emily! We are all with you in spirit!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these updates- so happy you're doing this! And you are a total champ. I love you and am right there next to you staring at you creepily (at least my spirit is). Also, a box is on it's way!!

    love you, love you, love you!

    ReplyDelete