Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Craziest Story EVER! (at least in my world)

Wednesday nights we have "supper group" with our church. Our group is made up of young people that live in the area married and single. Anyways, Adam and I haven't been every week- so tonight we met a new couple, Kim and Taylor. They are super cute, 25 and have just been married over a year. We got on the topic of dogs duirng dinner. Adam and I were talking about Tyson and they mentioned that they got two dogs this year and now it is really hard to go out of town now. Long story short.... after several questions (how old are your dogs, what type, etc.) we figure out that they have Tyson's brother and sister!!!!!! Same litter and everything. So crazy! I remember the lady that had Tyson even talking about the cute couple that couldn't decide, so they took two and boy and a girl.... anyways, I am still in shock about this and so excited! 1) Tyson has his first play date set up with his brother and sister next week 2) The couple was awesome and totally in the running for Adam and I's new couple besties :) 3) this could solve a lot stress when we go out of town if we watch their dogs and they watch Tyson. We haven't gotten that far in the relationship yet, but Adam and I are definitely going to work on it.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD! Their two puppies are Olive and Nash. Nash looks very similar to Tyson and Olive is brown (looks much more like a shepherd). Anyways, I can't wait for Tyson to meet them! I just love happy endings :)

1 comments:

  1. What a small world! I'm trying to adjust to the lifestyle changes of having a dog. When I teach aerobics or go meet someone for dinner I have to preface my commitments with well I have to go let Gracie out first...I can't wait until you get the whoel family Tyson, Olive and Nash so they can be reunited!!!

    ReplyDelete