Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Pi Phi Control!

Have you ever been out with your friends (usually drinks involved) and you think to yourself "this is the most fun moment of my life!" Well, I think this thought passed through my brain at least a dozen times this weekend.

You know that feeling, when you drive into Manhattan, the so excited, nostalgic- longing for college feeling? Well, this feeling lasted the whole 3 days I was there. This was my first time back for a game this year and I definitely can't describe to you all how happy I was to be back, with all my best friends and acting like we were in college again. So all of this got me thinking...
Why do we still think it is so cool/funny to come up with the most funny dance moves we can think of on the dance floor? Especially since these moves would probably be embarrassing if we were in a normal state of mind?
Why did we go to bed at 3am and wake up at 7am to start tailgating?

Why did I leave my whole wallet at Ale House on Saturday night?

Why do we scream the words to pussy control at the top of our lungs- so that my voice hurts the next day?

Why is it still cool to make our friend take a shot out of a complete strangers lap?

Why was it that when Adam and I woke up on Sunday- my wallet was gone, his ID was gone and we had lost the key to my sister's house?

Why did my husband stop talking English by midnight on Saturday and just decide to bark like a dog instead of speak actual words for the rest of the night?

The list could go on and on... but the point of this is how does one town make us all act like we are freshmen in college again? I love Manhattan. What a great bachelorette party for Vanessa!










2 comments:

  1. Best. Post. Ever. BTW I forgot that Adam was barking on Saturday.

    Also, I can't believe that you didn't mention the best corner ever.

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS. Brittany and I decided tonight that if we all have half this much fun dancing at the wedding it will be amazing. That reminds me...I'm going to e-mail our DJ right now to make sure he has a particular Prince song :) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete