Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

I am too old for this

The weekend in Manhattan hasn't even started yet and I am already worn down. I drove to Manhattan last night with the intentions of getting a lof of work done today! Well, I wasn't really considering where I was staying and the circumstances.

Kayley picks me up last night off of I-70. We get back to her house and unload. It is almost 11pm and I am soooo tired and ready for bed. Kayley has homework, takes a shower, decides to clean the kitchen (which her room is connected to). Long story short.... college people DON'T go to bed early. By the time she comes to bed, it is way after 12. Her boyfriend calls when the bars close for a ride home at two...so she is up and about again. Tyson decides he wants to cry all night and eventually gets to sleep in the bed with us. I maybe got 2-3 hours of rest before my alarm went off for WORK this morning. Meanwhile, Kayley doesn't have to be anywhere until 11:30am.

So, now it is almost 3pm, I have a headache, am tired and need a nap!!!!! College people- DON'T EVER GRADUATE!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment