Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Our pride and joy!

Since Tyson chewed my cord that uploads my pics from my camera... these are just from my phone. Ali Moore said I hadn't posted any pics of Tyson recently, so I decided today was the day I should grace you all with pictures of our little, naughty, so cute son. I have lots of good ones on my camera, but have not had a chance to purchase the new cord yet, so more to come!

Before you look at the pics, I would like to share with you some of Tyson's new habits:

1) Carrying around my bras. He LOVES them. He will get into a pile of my clothes, but only grab my bras out.
2) Standing on top of my desk. When I let him in the house from outside, he tries to beat me back to my chair to jump up on it and get up on the desk (he likes to lick my coffee cup and grab my pens off the desk)
3) Anything he can get his mouth on (that he thinks he is not supposed to have) he likes to carry them around to see if we are going to chase after him with it - his most favorite/annoying new game
4)He constantly has his paws on the counter tops to see what he can eat/lick/grab off the top of the counter. We really can't leave any type of food up there anymore.

Seriously, he is such a terror. He is very feisty and always up to trouble, but on the other hand, he is the biggest snuggle monster. He will just lay in what ever position you want him to and get as close to you as possible. He really thinks he rules our house... in a way he does, but we are working on manners slowly but surely. He is definitely in the terrible two's.

Sleeping next to me while I work.



My favorite passenger.


So funny! Tyson got into a cob web and it was wrapped around his snout when he came in from outside. Disregard the pile of laundry in the background please :)

Tyson was a skunk for Halloween, he actually enjoyed wearing the costume, not so much the head piece.

Just one of Tyson many sleeping positions.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love him! He is so cute and big now! It sounds like Franklin loves my underwear just as much as Tyson loves your bras. It's always what he pulls out of the laundry pile. So weird.

    And, Tyson's Halloween costume was precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him too!!! I wish he could come with you this weekend :)

    I need to post pics of Willy's outfit from Halloween too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brittany... he is coming this weekend, don't you worry :) Luckily, Kayley has a fenced in back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skunk costume :) so cute!

    ReplyDelete