Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Livin the life

This past weekend, Tanner Richards and his parents let us use their mountain cabin right outside of Estes Park. Adam and I were so excited because we have never been to Estes and well... we got to stay in a mountain cabin for the weekend.
Through a little discussing, we decided to open this opportunity up to a few of our friends- I mean, Adam and I are together all the time now that I am not traveling as much (yipee!). So Friday night, we headed up to the mountains and to the gorgeous teeny-tiny town of Glen Haven. The best part of this weekend was, you could do whatever you wanted. Watch football, nap, hike, drink, etc. There were no plans to be made.

Their cabin in amazing- might I add. Literally the perfect mountain get-away. Not huge, but not small... decorated perfectly for the mountains and secluded.

Here are some pictures from the weekend. Note: I tried to be "artsy" in some of these.... but don't think I have the photog skills my husband possesses.
View from their deck.


Typical.


Chef Larry.

Peace. It was 9/11 and all.... (disregard the no-makeup, paleness)
Shirt off breakfast party.
God Bless America.



The group on Saturday night minus me.


We found this zip line in the trees on our hike.
Pretty stream.

Team Griffin

Thanks again Tanner!

1 comments: