Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Straight Freak

I am seriously obsessed with planning vacations. I spend time everyday looking up cool places to eventually travel to, or refining a current trip that is planned. Courtney Kelly is convinced I should become a travel agent on the side....
**My current obsessions include: our San Fran/Napa Trip in November. We need suggestions on wineries!!
**The Seacat/Kelly festivities in Mexico (yes, I have already talked to their travel agent several times and have a good idea of when we are going and where we are staying... Adam and I are celebrating our 2year on this trip as well). If anyone wants to share a room with us at the Moon Palace- let us know! haha... but seriously... we are going to be at the Sun Palace prior to the Moon Palace so would like to save some $$ at the Moon Palace if possible...
**Our actual 2 year: we decided we would just do something super small for the actual weekend of our anniversary, but I have HUGE plans! Not expensive, but BIG
**Backpacking OR Costa Rica: Yes, we have pushed back backpacking until next fall ASSUMING BumblePost hasn't taken all our money and we are actually making some money from it :) If BumblePost goes all wrong, we might just do a Costa Rica trip instead... Adam is planning this.... I see hostels in my future.

Anyways, you get my drift? I email Adam constantly about vacationing, and we can't really afford all of these vacations - so if you need help planning any of yours, please let me know!! I will do a baller job. Just ask Adam, he will tell you!

2 comments:

  1. We will share a room with you for Courtney and Brian's wedding! Let's talk about this more...I haven't looked into this trip at all yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out jetsetter.com! It's by the same people that run gilt group and they send you vacation package deals every few days. I will probably never buy one but it gives you cool ideas for places to visit!

    ReplyDelete