Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Disappointed in Denver

I love Denver. It is no secret. I mean.... it is mid- 60's this week - in DECEMBER! It really isn't cold here like people think (yes, it can be freezing, but then a day later be warm again). If you have lived through a KC winter, a Denver winter is a piece of cake. The mountains are beautiful, the culture, the outdoor activities, the general lifestyle of the people here... all loves of mine.

BUT Adam and I have discovered that Christmas time in Denver does not compare to Christmas in KC. People just aren't as into Christmas here. There are not as many lights up on houses and that just really bothers me. Maybe it is because we live in a college area, but overall, I haven't seen the lights like you see in KC. My mission this weekend is to find out where the lights are and go drive to find them.... I mean, there HAS to be some well-known Christmas light neighborhoods somewhere!

Sincerely,
Disappointed in Denver

PS- Don't get me started on the housing prices...

0 comments:

Post a Comment