Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grinch

I am totally not the Grinch. I LOOOOVEE Christmas and this time of year, but I feel grinchified for several reasons listed below:

- We are not doing Christmas cards. I hate this. I really do. We are just in a major penny pinching period of our lives right now and I just can't justify it. Mark my words, from next year on.... there will be Christmas cards! I promise. Just not this year.

- As mentioned previously, we have zero decor up

- I can't hardly bake. We have the tiniest kitchen ever with little to no counter space and it is a pain to cook in there. I love cooking too, sigh.

- I have yet to go Christmas shopping, even though we are pretty much done buying every one's gifts (which are awesome, just did not require any leg work or shopping excursions).

I really hate feeling grinchy, so here is a promise to myself. Whether we are in this same apartment next year, or somewhere new.... I will decorate, send out cards, hit the mall and bake!

1 comments:

  1. Say hello to your newest follower! :) I have a confession: I have been reading your blog for a little while now, so glad it's finally official, lol. This blogging world is crazy to me, but crazy fun! I enjoy your posts and randomness. Just like my blog:). And don't worry, I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online.

    ReplyDelete