Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Starting now, new resolution

To take pictures! I have sucked at this recently and am not sure why because we have an awesome camera + I have a great point and shoot. I take it with me but it is always out of battery (from sitting dormant for so long) or I forget to use it. So..... here is a run down of the Griffin life we have lived recently, sans pictures (unless I could find some on the Book of Face).

We went on vacation (refer to Ali Moore's Blog), got back the Thursday before Thanksgiving and things have been non-stop. We landed from San Francisco, met up with Allen Miller at the airport and were off to our house to prepare for the KSU/CU game that weekend. My parents decided last minute to come in town for the game so Friday was spent cleaning and working, while Adam showed Allen Denver.

As you all know, we lost the game to CU, but luckily, Becky had planned an amazing day for the KSU Denverites that included taking a party bus to and from the game. It was so much fun!

So here is the only picture with Kayley and I actually in it... I told you, I am LAME with the picture taking.

Anyways, after the poor performance by the KSU Fball team, Kayley and I were pretty anxious to get home, especially, because there were CU fans on the bus. Who would have thought that we would LOSE?! I may or may not have gotten in a little tif with one of the CU fans on the bus (she was gathering all the CU fans on the bus to do a little chant and I looked at her and said "are you really going to be that fan" in a total snot-faced tone... but it did the trick, there was no CU chant).

Fast forward 4 days and we leave to drive back to KC for Thanksgiving. We had such a fantastic time in KC. I love being back for the holidays and there really is no place like home. I fantasize about decorating my future house for the Holidays and making it cozy. I ate and ate and ate- it was the never ending Thanksgiving.

Now, we are back from KC and are preparing for December and the array of Christmas parties + skiing! I am going up this weekend since Adam is out of town (in Dallas) and am planning on skiing a ton this winter. I want to become a bad ass.

In other news: BumblePost is coming along and we are shooting for a January launch date. We are pretty excited, it is just a lot of work!

Don't pictures make a post so much more enjoyable?? I thought so.... I am going to do my best to evoke my inner-photographer in the coming weeks. Peace out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment