Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Change is good

Its official- I have accepted a new job! For anyone that is semi-close to me, they know I have never been happy at my current job. I gave it over 2 years- waited for it to get better. It never did- so I am peacing out. I can't wait to put in my notice later today. Muhahaha.

Adam and I will be working in office buildings next door to each other in Boulder. By the way, at his new job they have a kitchen full of free food and beer 24/7. They have drinks together at the end of every work day. How amazing is that? I know you advertising folks are probably thinking that's the norm. But that is NOT the norm.

I will still be doing sales, but I will be working for a start up called SendGrid. I think it will be a great fit for me and my personality. Can't wait to get into the "vibe" of working in Boulder. Maybe I will get some dreads and start smoking weed.

Anyways, that's the Friday update! Still don't know where we are living. We are waiting on a structural engineer's report from the house we might put an offer on. It could be until next week until we get the report... either way, we can't afford Boulder so will be moving to NW Denver regardless. This will let us by-pass a lot of the Denver traffic on our commute to Boulder and we can ride our bikes downtown. How cute.

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute. Take pictures on your bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You and Adam will be great hippies in Boulder! We went there for the football game this past season and I thought the town was really cool. Happy House hunting... nothing is more fun - or more frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Em!! So happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't move away from your neighbors... where are you going to get your weed? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear about your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete