Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Quickie

Here I am slacking again...
So- we went to Mexico, it was a freaking BLAST. I wrote a post about it, but I can't get my pics uploaded right now, so this has made my blogging experience extremely difficult. I basically use my PC to type up the post, upload the pics I want. Then I hop on my MAC to edit/switch the photos around, etc. In addition, my PC charger is broken so until work sends me a new one- no PC for Emily.

Anyways, it was amazing. I have looked through every one's pictures like 20 times because I want to go back. Like now.

So- Adam got a new job. He wasn't seriously looking or anything and kinda just fell into this position. It's with a start up company in Boulder and he started yesterday. Today is day two and so far, so good. Its a sales role and I think he will really like it.

After Adam got his new position, I decided maybe I should look for jobs in Boulder too. I mean, we could car pool together and Adam and I love the vibe/energy and pretty much everything about Boulder. So- I have interviewed and will let you know if my job situation changes. I hope so. I hate my job. I hope my boss is reading this.

Lastly, our lease is up June 30th!! WooHoo! We were going to rent, but found this cute house for sale- thinking about putting an offer on it- but waiting on a few things first. Again, I will keep you posted if suddenly we BOTH have new jobs, a new house, a second dog and I am pregnant.

Just kidding. Kind of.

4 comments:

  1. Woah! Lots of excitement in the Griffin household this week! Can't wait for updates. Also, we got our professional pics yesterday. They are awesome! For some reason, they sent us all the cd with all the negatives (which we did not pay for) so they will be up shortly. I have already looked at them 50+ times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post cracks me up! Good luck on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did we talk about with the pregnancy thing?! We have a deal Emily GRIFFIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Just now catching up on your blog! You should totally get preggers...join the club! :)

    ReplyDelete