Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I suck at blogging.

But I have good excuses! Such as:
Attending Court's Bach party, which I never blogged about (we are beautiful):

And celebrating this beautiful Mother-to-be, Mrs. Jessica Oliver:
And traveling to AZ for some sales meetings and a fun filled weekend with Miss Samatha Otts:


Then the one and only Ashley Payson came to Denver (ciddah).



After she left, we launched our closed Beta test-site for this side business called BumblePost we have worked a year on.... (if you want an invite, please send me an email: emily@bumblepost.com)



And finally, this weekend was Adam's Bday. We celebrated with a date night on Friday and a party with some friends on Saturday. All in all, I think he had a great birthday! The big 2-6! Yes, I am the eldest in our household.

And I will not be blogging the rest of the week because I have a ton to do before we leave on vacation Thursday morning to Cancun.

Adios!

PS- some big news to share soon regarding jobs, life and the usual randomness of our decision making....

2 comments: