Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'll have another.... (it's working!)

My computers are back up and running- the overdue, Mexico post:

I found myself saying this over and over in Mexico "I'll have another...". That's what happens when you are at an all-inclusive resort with your friends and someone asks "I'm gonna get a drink- do you want one?" Why not, my friends- sure- I'll have another.

Adam and I spent 4 glorious days in Cancun. All I can say is we had a blast and I highly encourage destination weddings after our experience at Courtney and Brian's wedding. The wedding went off without a hitch and it was a freaking blast, if I do say so myself. Court was a stunning bride and Brian, you looked ok too :) They are such a good looking couple- and they are both going to be doctors (in like a week). Its is possible to keep up?!

Here are a few of my favs: Or you can look at Brittany, Ashley or Vanessa's blog :) Since I am a little behind on posting this and they did a better job anyways:

The boys pretty much all fell in love with each other. In fact, one of the nights at dinner- we sat boys at a table and girls at the other.

Robert and Adam after an intense game of beach baseball.

These pics are in no order. But the lovely Kelly twins after Ash caught the bouquet!
And I just love this picture of Ashley and Lora. They look so pretty!

Adam and Brian. Lookin good.

All of the girls at the rehersal.

I might be obsessed with the STA girls. I think someone shouted "strike a pose" right before this was snapped.

The Pi Phi girls getting ready to head to the wedding.

I love this picture of Courtney and I - even though its slightly blurry.

I am just so excited for Brian and Courtney Seacat! Perfect wedding for a perfect couple. I am super cheesy right now. Maybe because I have been thinking of captions for greeting cards all morning.....



2 comments:

  1. I could use a beach right about now...let's go back!!! Already ready for Amy & Robert 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I can't beleive all of that happened. It went by so fast! I need to go again! next year? Anyone...

    ReplyDelete