Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's totally awesome having a dog

For all you dog owners, I am sure you will agree with this post. Having a dog makes you feel so cool... you know why? Because:

1)They follow you around everywhere you go

2) If you are in a place they can't get to (ex: for me it's the laundry room) they cry until you come back- because they hate not being with you

3) They always choose a place to sleep that is as close to you as possible (under my chair when I am working)

4) They just love you so much and get so excited to see you EVERYTIME you enter the room

Summary: Tyson thinks I am God.
Here is a video we took of him a few days ago.


2 comments:

  1. Good boy Ty! Can't wait to meet the lil' Griffin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come visit you guys. Tyson is so sweet. Have I told either of you I am buying a pet soon? Check it out here:

    http://www.sonnyradio.com/fingermonkey1.jpg

    ReplyDelete