Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

OMG It's too hot to say hi (stolen title from The Future Mrs. Wassinger's Blog)

Hello everyone! I got a bit of a laugh from Erica's post on her AC breaking in her house (www.planningforthenextbigthing.blogspot.com) because I can't rememeber the last time our temperature in the house was in the 70's.

In Denver, most people don't have AC because the weather is so temperate. If you can make it through the few really hot weeks in the summer, then why waste the money on installing an AC unit? Yesterday, it was 87 degrees when we went to bed and 82 when we woke up. I have officially become accustomed to this type of sleeping condition, although 87 was a little TOO hot if I do say so myself. Next summer, Adam and I will be investing in some more fans and possibly a few window units to cool us down. Honest to God, if it is in the 70's in our house, I get cold now :) isn't that crazy? I am very sad/glad Ashley Payson has not visited yet. Sad, because I miss her, but glad because she has an extremely sensitive temperature zone and would not be a happy camper in this heat!

Toodles!

1 comments:

  1. Real hippies sleep in tents. Yet another reason why Emily is still a Johnson County Princess and Adam is a smelly tree-hugger.

    ReplyDelete