Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

A post dedicated to Adam Griffin

Adam just cracks me up sometimes. As you all know, he can be pretty hilarious at times, especially when he is in the limelight with some good friends surrounding him. I think what makes me laugh the most is when he is NOT trying to be funny. It is amazing the things that women/wives just "know" that seem to be commonsense, but that boys just don't know. I have a few quick stories I think you all can get a kick out of. Love you Adam!
  • Adam was running to the grocery store to pick up a few things and I asked him to buy me some milk while he was there... he returns with Buttermilk in hand and claims he thought is was the same thing. Thanks Babe!
  • Tyson went #2 on the floor the other day, I was getting ready to jump in the shower, so Adam gladly says he will pick it up. We have 2 trashcans in the house (one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom) and one bathroom (which I am in ). He cleans it up and heads out the door to work. After my shower I start pondering where Adam threw the poo away if I was using the bathroom.... no way would he have thrown it in the kitchen trash- would he?? So, when Adam gets home for lunch I ask him "Did you throw Tyson's poo in the kitchen trash?!" he relies with "you caught me..." All I have to say is SICK.
  • This next one is from a convo we had last week about how screwed we would be if I got pregnant. Not because we couldn 't handle it, but because we have no money and would definitely need to move to a larger house. That lead into a conversation about how fun it would be to have twins... we both agree that this would be awesome and already have twin boy names picked out. ANYWAYS, this leads to the Adam Griffin quote of the week "I would rather have twins now, then wait and have one later" (talking about the trade-off in life... if that makes sense).

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. There are so many things about this particular post that I plan on commenting on due to the complete hilarity of it all.

    1. "especially when he is in the limelight with some good friends surrounding him."

    --> This was super funny because you mentioned Adam surrounded by good friends. Ha... hilarious.

    2. "•Tyson went #2 on the floor the other day,"

    --> So funny EO(g). You must have just made this funny story up becuase earlier in your blog you pointed out that Tyson doesn't go to the bathroom in the house.

    3. "have twins... we both agree that this would be awesome and already have twin boy names picked out."

    --> Their names would be "Nicholas" and "F" duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1318 sqft is plenty large enough for 2 adults and 1 child
    and 1 dog
    think about your smaller mortgage and how happy that makes you

    ReplyDelete