Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ruff ruff!



This is me! I am about 10.5 weeks old

Hi everyone! My name is Tyson and I would like to tell you all about me. I have lived with Emily (Mom) and Adam (Dad) for about two weeks now. I love them both soooo much, especially Emily, because she hangs out with me all day and lets me attack her feet while she is trying working at her desk! What is really cool; is I am trying to dig a hole to China in the backyard!!!! I haven't gotten very far yet, because mom and dad get mad at me when they see me digging, but I don't care- as soon as they go back inside, I start digging again. I know I will get there soon! Sometimes, when I am digging when they are not there, my nose gets covered in dirt and since it is white, they know what I have been up to.
The hole I am digging. It is bigger in person, than this picture is showing


I also love socks and shoes! They are my favorite thing to chew on. My dad leaves his shoes on the floor every night so it makes it very easy to get to them! One time, I had Emily's favorite pair of sandals in my mouth and she got really mad... I don't get to chew on Emily's shoes anymore, but I know Dad doesn't care, cause he leaves them out for me to play with every day!

I don't understand why mom and dad don't like when I bite them? My sisters and brothers used to do this all the time and we loved it! I got my first big spanking from mom the other day when I bite her ankle. I thought she was trying to play with me and that is what she wanted?! Good thing the spanking didn't really hurt, because I still like to bite her and chase her feet around the house. When I am hyper- that is all I can think about! Yesterday, I bit a hole in the bottom of her sweat pants... isn't that sooo funny!

Recently, they bought this big, scary wire cage that they make me sleep in. At first I didn't really like it, but now- I have new a new big cushion in it and I kind of am getting used to it (but don't tell mom and dad because I know if I start crying at 5 or 6 in the morning, they will let me sleep in their bed with them); then I get to chew on their ears and eat Emily's hair. Since they are soooo sleepy they don't even stop me!!!!!

I have been a very good boy about going to the bathroom. I know that I am only allowed to do that outside and that is it! But that is easy and every dog should know that?! I don't understand why other puppies have a hard time, because it is so easy for me!! Mom says I am the best puppy she has ever had because I don't pee in the house. I also love to cuddle and mom has been teaching me new tricks! If I do them, I get a treat which I love soooo much. She says if I keep practicing, I will be the best dog in the world! I already think I am, though..... My most favorite thing about my Dad is he gives me belly rubs when I get home from work. Sometimes, I get so excited when he comes in the door that I might pee a little bit!


Did you know I am just like Nastia Lukin (the gymnast)? Outside, we have steps that go down to the grass. Well, at the top of the steps there is this very thin ledge and if you walk on it, you can stand on top of the grill!!! Isn't that neat? Well, I made it to the grill once, but then I fell off the top of the grill. The other two times, I fell when I was on the ledge walking over to the grill. Since mom and dad keep the cooler right there, I fell on top of the cooler and then to the ground. I don't think I am going to try it anymore. Today, I was going to walk to the grill and as soon as I got on the ledge I started wobbling back and forth. I just knew I was going to fall so I started crying. Luckily, Mom heard me and she came to the rescue before I fell on the cement again. Maybe when I am older, I will try again.


Our house is full of toys just for me!!!! Mom and Dad must have bought everything for me to chew on. My favorite things to chew and play with are the rugs, a basket they keep in the living room, any sort of string or buckle, cords and probably my most favorite is my food bowl! I love to eat so much because my food is very yummy, but then I get to play with my bowl all around the house! It is so funny when it makes loud noises.

Anyways, I am getting VERY tired from typing. I think I am going to take a nap now. I hope everyone is having a good day and please come visit me, mom and dad soon! Ruff!

1 comments:

  1. Okay... first of all I am SERIOUSLY confused. In a previous post, you mentioned that you know you're married because all your friends keep asking when you're going to have kids. And in THIS post, your dog Tyson (who is an excellent typist) claims YOU and ADAM are his mom and dad. What further baffles me is how exactly you gave birth to a dog?

    You also mentioned how "great" your dog is for only going to the bathroom outside however you later mention that he pees inside a little when Adam gets home from "work." Yet another discrepency to this story.

    Lastly, I am confused as to why your dog is so tired from typing? It honestly takes minimal effort. I can type for hours and hours without getting tired. Your dog sounds like a pretty big wimp to me... I guess it's true what they say though... Dogs learn everything from the man of the house.

    ReplyDelete