Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Short Stories...

**Picture time!!! All random events, none worth blogging about alone**


Short Story #1: Our landlord let us know he was sending someone over to trim up the yard... so I am home in my office, when this truck pulls up. He didn't think anyone was at the house, so I watched him walk to our backyard and pee outside on the fence.... pure greatness. He has not only 1 or 2 American flags in his truck bed, but 4!!! God Bless America!




Short Story #2: This is my favorite non-human friend. His name is Tyson. He is the first dog I have owned that will let me pick them up like a baby and carry them around. I am practicing for motherhood. Also, I make him lay on top of me too. So sweet :) Sad thing is, it is getting harder by the day to pick him up!




Short Story #3: After dropping Allison Day off at the airport a few weekends ago, I saw the most magnificent rainbow ever!!!! It was HUGE!!!! I was driving and these pics were taken through the window, so they don't do it justice. It went clear to the ground on both sides! Amazing! I tried to get the left, center and right side of it.





Short Story#4: As you all know, Adam is a little strange. I caught him doing this today... He was playing with Tyson and put Tyson's bone in him mouth.... disgusting. Tyson had been chewing on it all morning too. Yuck!

1 comments:

  1. Oh My God, I am sitting alone in the kitchen laughing out loud! That is hilarious. I mean, you couldn't have even tried to make that up, the flags on the truck! I hope I drive by him one day, I am going to be on the look out.

    ReplyDelete