Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Yeeee haaaw!

Hello Ya'll- Pauline here with a weekend update. This Labor Day weekend me and my hubby, Tex, went to Long Pine, Nebraska for a shin-dig with our good pals Garth (Andrew), Shirley (Erica), Mirl (Jimmy) and Georgina (Brittany). It was a slappin good time. Floating that Crick there was quite a trip if you know what I mean.... but I would really like to talk about my new fling. As you all know, Tex and I have been married for 2 months and counting. Well, I love him dearly, but I met a dashing 12 yr. old cowboy this weekend (Justin) that is the wind in my sails. Nothin more attractive, then some boots and a cowboy hat, tight jeans and an accent to make a girl feel numb in the knees.

It all started when Shirley and Garth insisted on taking us to the Brown County Fair Dance. Well, I was reluctant, but thought "hell, when in Rome (Long Pine)". Anyways, the music started and out of the crowd comes this little cowboy pimp dancing with all sorts of gals. I couldn't help myself and so finally got my liquid courage up and asked him to teach me that darn pretzel move that everyone was talkin about. Me and Justin danced about 3 different songs. I really think he liked me best, but I had a lot of competition for this fella, since I was the eighth girl he had two-stepped with that evening. He told me he was goin to be there next year, so I am plannin on attendin (next time without the ball and chain). I never thought I was a cougar, but I am 12 yrs his senior, so we will have to see what happens next year.

Pictures from this weekend to be posted tomorrow. Later Partners! And a big thanks to old Garth and Shirley for a spankin good time! Ye haw!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. You are hysterical. Had so much fun this weekend- despite my Kleenex being everywhere :) Tell Tyson his aunt Brittany says HI and I miss him biting me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing when I read your blogs. You are fricking hilarious Ms. Em!!!

    ReplyDelete