Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summary of my week: ATS Sales Conference 2009 Scottsdale, AZ

Flight to Phoenix- check
Meeting up with a sales guy I have never met at the airport with the description "white shirt, blue blazer" (AKA: every other man that walked past me) - check
Awkward First Conversations- check
Only girl on the sales team- check
Youngest person on the sales team (by far) - check
Feeling slightly out of my league- check
Leaving my computer in a girl's car (the night before my presentation) and driving an hour, round trip, the pick it up- check
Having to give a presentation to the sales team, marketing, CEO- check
Eating a 7 course meal at a 5 star restaurant with all men and CEO - check
Gained 5 pounds from all the food- check
Flying home- Completed in about 2 hours

Thank the lord for the 3 day weekend :)
XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment